Password Recovery and Change Tips
- Use one of the forms below to either change your current password (you must know
your current password to change it) or, if you have forgotten you password, have
the system email you a new password.
- If you change your password, on the successful submission of your new password,
the system will send you a confirmation email.
- For either task, you may then go to the login page where you may immediately use
your new password.
- If you have forgotten your password, enter your HomeM8™ System username set
up for you. When you click the submit button, you will be asked your secret
question that you provided to the HomeM8™ System administrator when you were
given your username. Once you enter the answer in the box provided, an email
will be sent to you with a system generated password. You may either use the
system generated password or copy it out of the email message and return to this
page and use the Change Password box to change it to a more personalized, memorable
- Remember that all passwords must be made up of eight (8) characters, contain no
spaces, and have at least one UPPERCASE letter, one lowercase letter, and one number